Basic Aerial shoot & edit packages start at £500 + VAT.
Had the pleasure of escaping to the most Westerly point in Wales to profile three of the most stunning hotels I’ve ever seen.
Harness the power of social media with a stunning video to capture your customers’ attention.
If you are the owner of a hotel, stately home or wedding venue contact us today to find out how we can deliver these same results for you.
Premium Aerial promo package includes:
- Pre-Flight Survey & Mission planning
- Afternoon / Sunset shoot
- Sunrise / Morning shoot
- Full Promo Edit (90 – 120 seconds approximately) – Anchor video for website or Facebook
- Social Media Edits (20 – 45 seconds approximately) – Twitter, Instagram
What used to be limited high-end productions is now within reach of small businesses like yours.
Please see a sample schedule below for a Premium Promo Package:
- Week before Flight – After an initial discussion wherein we find out more about the history of your property and the surrounding area, we do a computer-based recce to ensure the flight is safe and legal. Once completed we check the weather forecast and await a 24 – 48 hour window of light winds and clear skies (Although not too clear. The camera loves a good cloud!).
- Shoot Day 1 – Afternoon / Sunset Mission. With our shooting window identified, our pilot will arrive at your property around mid-day to complete an on-the-ground survey and risk assessment. If all clear, it’s a go for take-off! We will shoot for approximately 90 minutes capturing the best afternoon light and eventual sunset.
- Overnight near Property – Unique to our package compared to competitors is our commitment to waiting for the best light. As such we request that our pilot billet near your property overnight to recharge those batteries (his and the drone’s) and be ready for an early start the next morning.
- Shoot Day 2 – Sunrise / Morning Mission. The pilot will be up with the roosters getting ready for the Sunrise. Another 90 minutes of flight time should see the welcoming of another day and profile your property in the most flattering morning light.
- Return to base – Pilot will then return to Cardiff to log the footage and begin editing.
- Delivery – After approximately 1 – 2 weeks (depending on our bookings) a final full version and social media cut-downs are delivered to client.
Call us today to find out just how easy it is to promote your property with an aerial highlight video.
And BTW…. If you ever get the opportunity to stay at Twr Y Felin definitely ask for the ‘Light House’ room!
If you run a hotel, country house, wedding venue or other property that would benefit from some spectacular aerial camerawork please drop us a line at email@example.comCONTACT US NOW FOR A NO OBLIGATION QUOTE.